For more than 90 years Starck Van Lines has been a trusted household name for moving services in Pittsburgh. We are an independent full service moving and storage company that specializes in residential moves, corporate employee relocation, and military moves.
We seek qualified professionals focused on self-development and committed to the company’s high customer service standards. If you are searching for a career with opportunity and challenges then consider joining the Starck
Van Lines team!
Owner Operators or Company Class A CDL Drivers
remain compliant with all DOT regulations and have the ability to complete the necessary paperwork
accurately and completely.
- Must have 6 months to 1 year of experience packing & loading household goods
- Must have a valid Class A CDL with a minimum of 1 year driving experience
- Must meet requirements of our Insurance Company for MVR check
- Must be able to pass background check
- Must be able to work as an independent business owner
- Must be able to manage crews
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test as well as company random drug testing
- Must remain compliant with all DOT regulations
- Must be able to physically complete the tasks required for this position (lifting up to 75 lbs, pushing/pulling up to 150 lbs, climbing ladders, etc.)
To apply, email your resume and cover letter by clicking here or contact:
Rich McFall, Driver Recruiter